A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Orie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Orie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Orie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orie graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Orie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ellen Orie MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Orie practice?
- Dr. Judith Orie has 10 office locations.
Dr. Judith Orie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coraopolis, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.