A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Orie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Orie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Orie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Orie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orie graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Orie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ellen Orie MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Orie practice?
- Dr. Judith Orie has 10 office locations.
Dr. Judith Orie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coraopolis, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.