Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Packer
Dr. Judith Packer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Center, MA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Packer is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Packer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Judith Packer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Center, MA.
Dr. Matthew Sherman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Newton Center, MA 0.07 mi36
Dr. Randy Averback
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newton Center, MA 0.15 mi35
Dr. Andrew Littman
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Newton Center, MA 0.15 mi38