A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Packer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Packer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Gilmartin Packer MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Packer practice?
- Dr. Judith Packer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Packer practices Internal Medicine near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Newton Center, MA.
See Dedham Internists.