A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Packer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Packer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Packer practice?
Dr. Judith Packer practices Internal Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Packer, Dr. Judie Packer, Dr. Judy Packer, Dr. Jutta Packer