A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Pardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Pardo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Gellman Pardo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Pardo practice?
- Dr. Judith Pardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Pardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.