A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Pauwels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Pauwels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauwels graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pauwels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Pauwels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Pauwels practice?
- Dr. Judith Pauwels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Pauwels practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.