A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Pauwels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauwels
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pauwels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Pauwels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauwels graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pauwels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Pauwels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Pauwels practice?
- Dr. Judith Pauwels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Pauwels practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.