Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Pepe
Dr. Judith Pepe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pepe is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, St Mary's Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Pepe has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Judith Pepe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Rocco Orlando III
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Noubar Kevorkian
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Residency
Hartford, CT 0 mi6
Dr. Joseph Portereiko
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi23