A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Peterson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peterson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith R Peterson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Judith Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Peterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Yankton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Yankton Physiatrists and Yankton Sports Medicine Doctors.