A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Peterson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Brookings Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Rovno Peterson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Judith Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Peterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD.
See Sioux Falls Physiatrists and Sioux Falls Pain Management Doctors.