A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Peterson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peterson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith R Peterson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Judith Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Peterson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Yankton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Yankton Physiatrists and Yankton Pain Management Doctors.