inactive

Judith R Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 18th, 2015
Did not believe that I had any problems before she saw me for the first time . Did not listen to me on my pain . Argued with me on when x-rays were taken . Did not help at all !!! All she did was tell me I was fine when I'm clearly not . Made appointments just to tell me to see another Dr or to hand 2 pieces of paper . She could of done that over the phone on both appointments . Not a good Dr if you ask me!!!

October 20th, 2015
Great Doctor
Doctor Peterson has never hurried me through an appointment Doctor Peterson has been so patent and kind with me explaining in detail my condition. She has listened to my concerns and has reassured me when I was feeling frustrated. I never question why we did what we did when I leave her office. When my husband decided he wanted to meet my doctor and hear what she had to say, she explained EVERYTHING to him. I am so impressed by this woman.

January 17th, 2012
dr. Peterson
Seems she tries hard. Only been in to see her three times. She seems to definitely know what she doing. She's always very prompt. Never waited for longer than 5 or 10call min in waiting room.

March 3rd, 2011
Very Good DR
I have RSD. Dr Peterson was referred to me by my diabetes Doc. She is very helpful with multiple option to use to get my condition under control. I am more than very happy with Dr. Peterson.

January 15th, 2010
Dr. Judith Peterson
In my personal opinion, this "psychiatrist" was cold, she always seemed to be thinking about something else and she didn't even bother pretending to care. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. And after my session with her, I googled her and found out some pretty nasty stuff about her past. This woman should not have a medical license.