A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Pryblick is Excellent. Dr. Pryblick has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryblick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pryblick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pryblick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Pryblick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Pryblick practice?
Dr. Judith Pryblick practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judie Pryblick, Dr. Judi Pryblick, Dr. Judy Pryblick, Dr. Jutta Pryblick