Dr. Judith Randall MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015
Honorable
I just found out she is retiring and I am not happy about that. This doctor has a wonderful, caring disposition and always very professional. She always does follow ups and I have always known if I call her even on weekends she would call back. That is rare for any doctor in this day and age to do. Cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Randall and I will certainly miss her, but wish only the best for her.

January 28th, 2015
She's the BEST
Dr Judith Randall sees me, my wife and my elderly mother and we all are extremely grateful that we have her as our primary care physician. She spends time with us, listens and has proven to be correct on her diagnosis. She has called to follow up on us and especially with my mother. We could not be happier with her and the Watson Clinic.

July 20th, 2012
love her

May 20th, 2010
INCOMPETENT PHYSICAN
I've been seeing this physican for several years only because I prefered a "female physican" and she was the only one available at this clinic. She misdiagnosed me for many years, and now I suffer with the consequences of the aftermath! She is incompetent, lacks education, and I think she needs a "break" to refresh her memory from Medical School. She always appears "exhausted" when entering the exam room, and doesn't greet her patients. There is no eye contact she immediately starts typing on the computer and just nods her head. Doesn't take patients complaints / symptoms seriously, otherwise, she would've "diagnosed" me earlier before it was too late (not many years later for the SAME SYMPTOMS I'VE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT FOR YEARS!) Poor quality!! Do not recommend to any patient.

September 14th, 2015