A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Ratner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ratner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Barbara Ratner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Judith Ratner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Ratner practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.