A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Reva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Reva, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reva graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children`s Northeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Reva DO is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Reva practice?
- Dr. Judith Reva has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Reva practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.