Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Reynolds
Dr. Judith Reynolds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central, Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Judith Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Francis Joseph
Colorado Springs, CO 0.36 mi24
Dr. Jonathan Weston
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.41 mi39
Dr. Thomas Weber
Colorado Springs, CO 0.41 mi41