A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Penrose Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Underhill Reynolds MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith U. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Judith Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.