A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Penrose Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Underhill Reynolds MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith U. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Judith Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.