Dr. Judith Romano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 6 reviews

March 10th, 2014
Don't like not accurate diagnosis
Does not dis agnostics correctly thinks she knows everything and just whatever pops in her head is the diagnosis puts kids at risk for their health does not run test to confirm diagnosis doesn't care about kids it is all money for her 23 years does not make her knowledgeable in pediatrics don't bring your kids here

February 27th, 2013
Horrible
Never spends time with my son, is sort of rude to him/me and his mother. Never considers that parents may be correct in assessments of their own child's health and finally dropped my son because he missed six appointments that he did not actually miss. Long wait times, rude and unprofessional office staff. Low communication. If you have a choice, go elsewhere.

July 9th, 2012
Was the only one in the office and waited from 3 o'clock to 4 o'clock to be seen. Judy is extremely rude and if I tell her anything is wrong with me she just says I'm too young to have it or I need to eat better. She criticized me for not exercising in the winter when I don't have any access to any way to exercise. I hate her.

May 24th, 2011
the office staff is rude. You can't hardly ever get them to call you back because they have too many patients

February 22nd, 2011
terrible people
The office manager won't do his job correctly, which put my bill over $600. They charge you $5 a month for each month you have a balance. They drop patients when the office manager won't correct HIS mistakes with the insurance companies, and the bill goes unpaid.They hold your children's medical records hostage, and make you pay for their shot-records. The three doctors in the office have totally different views on things like vaccinations and breastfeeding. Totally unprofessional. Even the office staff know the Romanos (Judith and I assume her husband, the office manager) are horrible people who care only about monay and power, not children and their health.

January 3rd, 2011
I am Very happy
I am very pleased with Dr. Judy. My daughter love her.