A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ross MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Ross practice?
- Dr. Judith Ross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Judith Ross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.