A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ruffin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Ruffin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ruffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Stuart Ruffin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith S. Ruffin practice?
- Dr. Judith Ruffin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Judith Ruffin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lindenwold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Marlton, NJ.