Dr. Judith Samuels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Samuels?

Prostate Cancer

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Judith Samuels?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 23rd, 2010

amazing doctor!

Dr. Judith Samuels treated me through my ratiation treatment. I have to say that my first impression of Dr. Judith Samuels was like talking to my best friend who happen to know a lot about my situation. What a fantastic character and personality. She was very caring and although I had to deal with many different doctors throughout my treatment Dr. Judith Samuels was a exactly what I expected from all of my doctors if I had to put them all together, just fantastic. Her team Yahaira and Maria are incredible as well, and her technitians Tiffany and Yves amazing too. The whole team at the Ratiation Center in Mount Sinai was incredible. I also had the great experience of having Dr. Michael Samuels treat me too. What a great medical team!

August 6th, 2016

July 9th, 2014

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.