A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Schartenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schartenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schartenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Schartenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schartenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schartenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Beryl Schartenberg FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Schartenberg practice?
- Dr. Judith Schartenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Schartenberg practices Ophthalmology near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Ophthalmologists.