A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Schartenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Schartenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schartenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schartenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schartenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Schartenberg practice?
Dr. Judith Schartenberg practices Ophthalmology near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Fraser Ophthalmologists.