A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Schartenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schartenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schartenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Schartenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schartenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schartenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Beryl Schartenberg FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Schartenberg practice?
- Dr. Judith Schartenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Schartenberg practices Ophthalmology near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Ophthalmologists.