A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Wilma Schwartz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Judith Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.