A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Shizuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Shizuru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shizuru graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Shizuru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Anne Shizuru MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Shizuru practice?
- Dr. Judith Shizuru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Shizuru practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.