A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Siegel practice?
Dr. Judith Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judie Siegel, Dr. Judi Siegel, Dr. Judy Siegel, Dr. Jutta Siegel