A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Siegel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Siegel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Judith Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.