Learn more about Dr. Judith Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Siegel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Judith Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.