A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Solomon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith L Solomon DO is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Judith Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Solomon practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.