A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Stavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Stavis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Stavis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph`s Hospital & Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Scheraga Stavis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Stavis practice?
- Dr. Judith Stavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Stavis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.