A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Stavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Stavis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Stavis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph`s Hospital & Med Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Stavis practice?
Dr. Judith Stavis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.