Dr. Judith Stavis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Stavis?

June 2nd, 2016

r n

Excellent caring doctor long time pt 30 years

March 13th, 2015

Time for Stavis to retire

I'm getting older - not a high paying baby making machine. Asked her for advise for lower libido. She said mix it up. After almost 20 years that's what I get. Will sorta miss Tara.

December 18th, 2014

Went to Nyack Hospital for a 9:00 appointment with Dr. Stavis.. There is no one in the office and the lights were off.. The nurse arrives at 9:00 and takes the vitals, gives me a chafing robe and puts me in the waiting room. Still no Dr. Stavis but nurse Tanya leaves to get breakfast while I am still waiting..Dr Stavis arrives and sakes me where Tanya was...then the doctor proceeds to use the bathroom for twenty minutes. Meanwhile nurse Tanya returns with breakfast..It is now past 9:30 and I have been waiting 30 minutes while doctors uses the restroom and nurse is getting breakfast... The doctor leaves the bathroom and the office....only to be told by nurse Tanya that the doctor is delivering a baby and will be help up for a while....TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

October 16th, 2013

Do not waste your time with Comprehensive.

Unprofessional, rude, unorganized, and constant problems is the summary of my experience. Do not waste your time going there.

June 12th, 2013

I would definitely choose the doctor. I have been with her for more than 20 years, but the office staff is extremely discourteous, the phones are busy, or they are not answered and is very difficult to set up an appointment.

November 3rd, 2010

Just part of the machine of a busy medical practice

I'm a 44 year old woman. Only seen Stavis for annual exams and advice on birth control pills. Seemed to push nuvaring despite my complaints...finally after 2 annual visits, I asked to be switced to another BCP. Improvement was immediate. Furthe symptoms ignored...on my own I discontinued BCP, and problems with monthly breast cycsts greatly improved. She never seemed to listen to what I had to say, and I had the disctinct impression that pregnant clients got more of her attention; something as complicated as perimenopause doesn't seem to register on her radar--and she only seems to want to prescribe rather than discuss options (which take more time). When I called on 3 separate days to make an appointment for my annual exam and either 1) got a long busy signal, or 2) was repeatedly put on hold without even allowed a word in edgewise, I decided that this medical practice has enough on their plate and that I will look elsewhere for gynelogical care. Did she do anything wrong? Absolutely not. Does that mean I have to trust my health to her distracted mind? Absolutely not. Unless you are young and pregnant, I suggest you look elsewhere.

September 14th, 2010

Somewhat condescending

I'm sure Dr. Stavis is fully qualified, but I found her bedside manner to be abrupt and condescending. She interrupted frequently and didn't seem to care about my concerns or questions. I got the impression that, like many doctors, she expected me to trust her implicitly and couldn't understand why I might want to know more about her approach or opinions.

October 19th, 2017