Pediatrician
107 Piper Hill Dr
Ste 130
Saint Peters, MO 63376
636-928-5950
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Absolutely Recommend!  |  show details
by Katherine Sims on Nov 30th, 2013

After interviewing several pediatricians throughout the St. Peters and St. Charles area, we chose to have our new baby seen by Dr. Stucki. As new parents, Dr. Stucki put us at ease by explaining each step of her examination. Having never gone through this experience before, my husband and I found it extremely helpful that she took the time and effort to do this. We were worried that some of our questions might seem trivial, but Dr. Stucki took the time to answer our questions with patience and thoroughness. I would highly recommend her to any new mom!

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

We have taken our kids to Dr. Stucki for 12 years and she has provided excellent care. As an example, once our daughter had a fever that kept coming back over a few weeks, but otherwise she appeared perfectly fine. Because of her persistence in diagnosing the problem (a rare bacterial infection with up to 13% mortality if untreated), my daughter spent a five days in a hospital & was treated. I will forever be grateful that Dr. Stucki kept at it until she diagnosed the problem!

|  Really BAD doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

We were a new family coming for a well check up for our child. Dr. Stucki came in, did not introduce herself, did not call our child by her name , did not even bother to ask child's name. She kept interrupting us the whole time, sounded annoyed and in a rush to be done with the appointment. Find a doctor who will really care for your child, they are out there... Dr. Stucki is not one of those doctors...

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

We have been patients of Dr Stucki for 5 years. I always get a same day appt for illness (sometimes I choose to see NP). Wait is usually short but sometimes longer if she has a patient that needs extra care. I'm willing to wait because when my kid needs extra care I know she will make us a priority. She is a little quirky. Medically excellent.

|  Dr. Stucki is an amazing doctor.  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I love taking my children to this office. The visit is always thorough and as a parent I am listened to. Dr. Stucki goes above and beyond for her patients, and even calls to check on them. I recommend this doctor if you want to be part of your child's health and well being and want a personal approach to pediatrics.