A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Tsui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Tsui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsui graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ihseen Tsui MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith I. Tsui practice?
- Dr. Judith Tsui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Tsui practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Boston Internists.