A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Turow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Turow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Turow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turow graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Turow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith Turow practice?
Dr. Judith Turow practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.