A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Turow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Turow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Turow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turow graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Turow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Turow MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Turow practice?
- Dr. Judith Turow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Turow practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.