Internist, General Practitioner

700 Church St NE
Suite 306
Marietta, GA 30060
Locations and availability (1)

|  Fabulous Doctor  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2014

Dr. Volcy is such a fantastic doctor that I'm struggling with what to do. Dr. Volcy was 5 miles form my work office. My office has moved and she is now 28 miles from me. I have received such great care from her that I am considering still taking the 28 mile hike. The problem is that if I'm sick, I don't want to drive 28 miles to be treated. She returns calls, checks on you personally and is caring and concerned.

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2014

Staff are bad mannered and unwilling to work with you. The doctor also needs to go back to school.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ron on Apr 1st, 2013

Amazing doctor and she is very caring and takes time to listen and explain.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr Volcy is caring, understanding and most of all patient. I had been with my previous doctor for many years and was very concerned when I moved about finding a doctor that would come close. On my first meeting with Dr Volcy I realized that she not only met my expectations but over time she has far exceeded them.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

My doctor is so wonderful, she is the best doctor that I ever had.

|  Excellence in Care  |  show details
by Brian Armitage on Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Volcy and her Practice staff are excellent. Care of the Patient is paramount. All are very congenial and helpful. They make every effort to listen and understand a patient. Great Job! I'm staying! Thanks to all there for everything you have helped me with! Keep up the great job and THANKS!!!

|  I love this Dr.  |  show details
by wal on Jul 29th, 2010

I've been a patient for about 6 years. She was referred by a friend. She is such a great and caring Dr. that now all of my friends and I have the same Dr. I recommend her and then my friends recommend her. She was the first Dr. I had that called me to follow up after a visit. She also returns phone calls personall if you call her and leave a message for her. I've had some health issues and had to go to a specialist. Her office has sent my records with great speed and no issues.