Dr. Judith Waligunda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Waligunda?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Judith Waligunda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2013

The Best

And I mean the best. She is an active participant in your short and long term well being. She has nailed several diagnosis for me when others have failed.

March 30th, 2013

Do not recommend

Dr. Waligunda was cold, curt.She'd ask me a question and then not let me answer-she'd cut me off. She was insensitive, She just didn't seem to take an interest and ended up giving me the wrong prescription and the wrong diagnosis. She didn't return my calls and staff was rude. Do not recommend this doctor at all.

February 23rd, 2011

The best physician ever

Dr. Waligunda has been my primary care physician for 26 years. She is warm, amazingly skilled, great diagnostician, very focused on keeping you WELL. Stays very up to date on current research. She takes all the time you need, is very responsive. I trust her totally. She is the one I would want to be there if I am really sick--but, she supports me in staying very healthy. I always feel well-cared-for after a visit to her. Office staff is great too.

September 9th, 2010

Outstanding physician

My personal experiences with Dr. Waligunda over the past ten years have been that she is thorough in her procedures, encourages the patient to talk about their concerns without a set time constraint, explains tests and procedures, and works with the patient to resolve issues and/or concerns. Highly recommend!

May 17th, 2014