Dr. Judith Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Weinstock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016

putting me at ease

The best part about Dr. Weinstock is her wonderful way of putting you at ease. I am always anxious going to the doctor but everyone at her office helps you to relax. She takes her time and the relationship is human being to human being, woman to woman.

July 10th, 2012

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Weinstock is the definition of a fine doctor. She is kind, caring, intelligent and a friend. She has been my doctor for many years and no matter how long the trip to her office, she will always be my doctor. She is supported by an amazing staff including Camille, her nurse. Everyone in her beautiful office makes sure you feel better leaving than when you came in.

March 6th, 2012

Last I saw Dr. Weinstock

Dr. Weinstock had been my GYN primary care when I first got married the 1980s and the last time I saw her was in 2007 befoere I relocated to Florida.I never had a complain with her services or her offices. Wonderful staff as I recalled it has been awhile so don't really know if it's the same staff.I would go back in a heartbeat if they accept my new insurance and I know have moved back to NY and reside in Harlem & although its a long train ride, I would still go if my insurance covers it!!!

February 5th, 2012

CaringHH and sTmartTHe

I LOVE Dr. Weinstock. She and her staff and the new office are so thoughtful and considerate. I was treated with respect at every moment. I felt so taken care of and when Dr. Weinstock sits to talk with you at the end of your visit, you feel like she is a wise friend as well as an informed professional. The best experience you could possibly have at a doctor's office. This is the way medicine was meant to be practiced.

September 14th, 2011

very efficient office, wonderful office

June 13th, 2011

HIghly irresponsible

Dr. Weinstock will hand out birth control to any teenager who asks regardless of health risks associated with their medical history. She seems to enjoy causing strife between mothers and daughters--regularly disagreeing with parental advice without really listening. She sees herself as some kind of warrior for teenagers and in so doing, she fails to behave like a mature doctor, instead like a giggly cohort--but one who can write prescriptions.On a more minor note, she gives many unnecessary diagnostic tests which add hundreds to every bill--none of them covered by even the best of insurance.

April 7th, 2011

Dr Weinstock is a true professional who can put you at ease while being very thorough at the same time. She is a caring human being. She has cared for myfamily for years & I will continue to use her even though she is not on my health plan. She is unique.

February 28th, 2011

Wonderful and caring

Dr Weinstock has been my doctor for many years. She delivered by children, provided well care and kept my sanity by being accessable during my perimenopause which lasted for years.She has a new office (Orchid) which does not accept insurance except for Medicare but I gladly paid out of pocket to keep her as my doctor.The office staff are courteous and professional and Dr. Weinstock herself iswarm and caring. No waiting, no rushing, the office is focused totally on the patient.

January 7th, 2011

Dr. Weinstock is the only doctor who gives me faith in the medical profession. She is caring and professional and treats me like a human being instead of livestock. If it wasn't for those stirrups, I would look forward to my annual visit.

March 24th, 2010

The best

Would not change doctors eventhough not on my plan. Her staffshows the respect they have for her & her patients. Caring & understanding is over & aboveothers in the field.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. Dr W

March 3rd, 2010

My doctor for over 15 years!

Who knows better what a woman is feeling than another woman? Dr. Weinstock is truly a gifted doctor. She has performed two surgeries on me, and my family and I felt she was extremely caring and accessible during difficult times. I will be with her until she retires!

This is why I love my patients, Dr W

October 20th, 2009

fabulous doctor . spoils you for anyone else. very smart and really caring

Doctor's Response

I thank all of you for your reviews. This is what makes my job so great