A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Harriet Weiss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Judith Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Weiss practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.