Dr. Judith Werner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Werner?

October 1st, 2015

There are not enough good things to say about Dr. Werner. She uses all of her experience to treat a patient and is constantly on top of what is the best for the patient, not just what is the latest craze. I highly, highly recommend her.

June 4th, 2015

Awesome physician. Staff is exemplary.

June 21st, 2012

Dr. Werner is the best doctor ever. Heart was broken when she re-located to Mansfield. Tried other doctors, non compaired to her. Will be makin the trip to see her.

July 22nd, 2010

Dr. Werner has been my doctor for several years, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her staff. Visiting with her is like visiting with a friend. Not only is she an excellent physician, she is a caring and nurturing individual. When she relocated from Duncanville to Mansfield, there was not a moment's hesitation about my choosing to continue seeing her there. Dr. Werner and her entire staff make patients feel welcome, comfortable and cared for.

March 30th, 2010

Rev. Marie Mitchell

Someone recently asked if I knew a doctor who was both knowledgeable and caring. I immediately thought of Judith Werner. She's an awesome doctor. I've been a patient of hers for years. When she left Charlton and moved to Mansfield, I so no problem in driving to the next location. She's a Godsend. So thorough and caring...She not only diagnoses, but educates the patients so we can be informed. She answers...and is not intimidated by questions. She listens. She spends quality time with her patients; and she never forgets to smile and leave you with an encouraging word. I'm a pastor, but I feel as if she ministers to me with every visit. She's a gem!!!

October 25th, 2009

Most wonderful Doctor I've ever had!!!

Dr. Werner is the best!! I've been with her as a patient for 16 years. I wouldn't go any where else. She is fabulous.

September 22nd, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Werner for years. When she moved to Mansfield, I did not think twice about driving the extra miles. She is genuine, smart, professional, compassionate and one who educates you on your condition. Her staff is also personable and professional. They make each person feel special. I always leave feeling encouraged, informed and uplifted, regardless of what my physical condition is. Dr. Werner is a winner, and so is her staff!!!

July 2nd, 2009

Tina Earle

Dr. Judith Werner is a very professional, competent, caring doctor. She listens, empathizes, then makes a diagnosis. She is spot on and is genuinely concerned for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone, she is top-notch.

March 18th, 2009

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Werner is the best. She is always there to listen and she do not hush you off. She has been the best I have seen in my life time and I am 45 years old.

February 11th, 2009

Rare find

Dr. Judith Werner is a rare find in today's HMO spoiled health care industry. As part of a medical team who performed life saving surgery on me, Dr Werner not only took time out of her busy day to check on me in person throughout my hospital stay, she took the time to explain not only to me, but my wife as well, what caused the condition and what acute care was performed to reverse itBut she went further and discussed how certain lifestyle changes were required to prevent other problems in the future. At a follow-up appointment she took a great deal of time explaining line by line the lab test results and what they actually meant to me and my health, going as far as to pull out her medical school book and showing me the references!. No doctor has ever done that for me before. I would highly recommend Dr. Werner to my closest friends and relatives.

April 18th, 2017