Dr. Judith White MD, PHD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017
Something is terribly wrong with this Doctor!
She seemed disinterested right from our first appointment. Despite admitting my anxiety disorder as an existing condition, she said my symptoms maybe a cardiology problem!! Who tells a panic patient they may/may not have trouble with their heart on a possible guess?! But my husband was insistent so we continued with the tests and one of the technicians said she had enough data to pinpoint the problem. We go for our final appointment and after waiting for 45 minutes for her to show up she says she saw all the results and everything is fine. When questioned about the test that had found something, she couldn't locate it in the system. Turns out she hadn't even seen all the test results yet! Just blatantly apologizes and says she'll call me the next day. Sends us off in 10 minutes. Next day I get a call from a nurse who says Dr.White says she's seen all results everything is normal. Worst experience ever! We've asked for our test results to take them to an alternate doctor. Waste of our time and money.

February 6th, 2017
Poor Communicator. Does not listen. Does not read clinical history
Her diagnosis was way off compared to other specialists. She did not look at medical history before making diagnosis.

February 6th, 2017
Poor Communicator. Does not listen. Does not read clinical history

September 29th, 2016
Patient care not her strong suit
I'm sure Dr. White is very intelligent and has multiple skill sets. Perhaps she is a great teacher or gifted researcher. Unfortunately, interacting with patients does not play to her strengths. She is oddly unsympathetic and very brief. I had to ask for information that she should have offered. Adding to this disappointing experience, her office staff made two mistakes regarding my appointments. When you go to a doctor with a constellation of baffling and deeply troubling symptoms, you expect insight, compassion and accuracy. I'm sorry to say that wasn't the case here.

January 29th, 2015
RN, BSN, MAEd
I would NOT recommend Dr. White. My initial impression was favorable but if you don't respond to her treatment plan (Use of Physical therapists for repositioning crystals), you should NOT insist on seeing her for re-assessment. She will show a completely different bedside manner, lack compassion, belittle you and treat you in a punitive manner. If you call and speak to her nurse to ask for the appt. after 4 physical therapist visits without success, she will refuse the appt. and tell you to go to three more. Clearly, she has no interest in her patients' well-being or partnering with her patients for a positive outcome. Blame the victim was the message I heard loud and clear. Will not return.

March 2nd, 2013
Dr. White is an excellent doctor. She spent as much time as I needed to discuss my medical situation and explained it to me clearly. She was thorough and compassionate. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

June 5th, 2017