A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Wolf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans