A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Wolf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith K Wolf MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judith K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Judith Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Wolf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Oncologists.