A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Wolf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Kay Wolf MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judith K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Judith Wolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Wolf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.