Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Banner Medical Group MD Anderson Cancer Center
2946 E Banner Gateway Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-256-6444
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Chicagoland fans  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

In 1997 my mother then in her late 60's, was sent home by several major hospitals in the Chicago area and recommended hospice for her. I refused to accept this diagnosis and learned about MD Anderson. At this point I took her there and met Dr. Wolf. She was not only very caring and had a great bedside manner, she answered all our questions, calmed all her fears before her surgery and took all the time needed to make sure all our concerns were met. I didn't feel like I was talking to a doctor but rather a concerned friend. My mother is now 84 and still cancer free. I trust and respect her so much that I decided to seek her out once again to recommend her to a very close friend. The times we had to wait we didn't mind because we knew she didn't rush her patients

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

After being diagnosed with abnormal cells/cancerous cells on my endometrial lining I had no idea what to expect to even what to do. Initially I saw a gynecologic oncologist who wouldn't make eye contact and had no idea what bedside manners were. He pushed for surgery. He wanted me to have a hysterectomy and have my ovaries taken out. Being in my middle 30's I felt this wasn't right and I felt that I wasn't being listened too.I knew I had to find another doctor. Luckily I waited a few months and was referred to Dr.Wolf. I can't express how much Dr.Wolf has changed my views of my diagnosis but also my treatment. She remembers who I am each visit. She welcomes me and makes me feel at ease every time I see her. She listens to my questions and concerns. Dr.Wolf has the best bedside manners I have ever experienced or seen since I work in healthcare as well. She ends each appointment with such genuine gestures and concern. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me. After the treatment she suggested I found out I don't have to have a drastic surgery. I would recommend her a hundred times over.

|  Dr. Wolf treated my family members  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

I have learned that she is no longer with MD Anderson and would like to know where she has gone. She treated my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and we just loved her would like to keep in touch with her she is one of the best

|  disappointment  |  show details
by Molly McMillan on Nov 6th, 2010

I had an appointment in 2007 with doctor Wolf and, although she may be a well-qualified physician, I found her to be one of the most dismissive, condescending, and disrespectful people (personally or professionally) that I have ever encountered. It is disturbing to know that there is someone like this who is dealing with such sick, tired, and often scared or confused patients. I do not expect a doctor to be a friend or a counselor but I do not expect them to leave a patient feeling personally attacked. It is unfortunate that such a wonderful place as MD Anderson should have to be tarnished by Dr. Wolf. I have never been back to MD Anderson after my experience with Dr. Wolf and have found another oncologist I am satisfied with.

|  Waited 2 Hours in Exam Room to Meet a Cold, Cold Doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I was extremely unhappy with this doctor. She had no bedside manner and was, quite frankly, very cold mannered and a little weird...don't recommend her at all.

|  Will NOT talk to patients outside scheduled appointments  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2008

I found myself in a position where I was frightened and unsure and tried to call Dr. Wolf. I had been her patient for 16 months and had NEVER tried to talk with her outside my appointments before. She would NOT speak to me. I was expected to wait for SIX WEEKS, my next appointment, to get her to answer my questions. I cancelled that next appointment and haven't seen her since. I was devastated.