Dr. Judith Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Wolf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2012

Chicagoland fans

In 1997 my mother then in her late 60's, was sent home by several major hospitals in the Chicago area and recommended hospice for her. I refused to accept this diagnosis and learned about MD Anderson. At this point I took her there and met Dr. Wolf. She was not only very caring and had a great bedside manner, she answered all our questions, calmed all her fears before her surgery and took all the time needed to make sure all our concerns were met. I didn't feel like I was talking to a doctor but rather a concerned friend. My mother is now 84 and still cancer free. I trust and respect her so much that I decided to seek her out once again to recommend her to a very close friend. The times we had to wait we didn't mind because we knew she didn't rush her patients

February 15th, 2012

After being diagnosed with abnormal cells/cancerous cells on my endometrial lining I had no idea what to expect to even what to do. Initially I saw a gynecologic oncologist who wouldn't make eye contact and had no idea what bedside manners were. He pushed for surgery. He wanted me to have a hysterectomy and have my ovaries taken out. Being in my middle 30's I felt this wasn't right and I felt that I wasn't being listened too.I knew I had to find another doctor. Luckily I waited a few months and was referred to Dr.Wolf. I can't express how much Dr.Wolf has changed my views of my diagnosis but also my treatment. She remembers who I am each visit. She welcomes me and makes me feel at ease every time I see her. She listens to my questions and concerns. Dr.Wolf has the best bedside manners I have ever experienced or seen since I work in healthcare as well. She ends each appointment with such genuine gestures and concern. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me. After the treatment she suggested I found out I don't have to have a drastic surgery. I would recommend her a hundred times over.

May 29th, 2011

Dr. Wolf treated my family members

I have learned that she is no longer with MD Anderson and would like to know where she has gone. She treated my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and we just loved her would like to keep in touch with her she is one of the best

November 6th, 2010

disappointment

I had an appointment in 2007 with doctor Wolf and, although she may be a well-qualified physician, I found her to be one of the most dismissive, condescending, and disrespectful people (personally or professionally) that I have ever encountered. It is disturbing to know that there is someone like this who is dealing with such sick, tired, and often scared or confused patients. I do not expect a doctor to be a friend or a counselor but I do not expect them to leave a patient feeling personally attacked. It is unfortunate that such a wonderful place as MD Anderson should have to be tarnished by Dr. Wolf. I have never been back to MD Anderson after my experience with Dr. Wolf and have found another oncologist I am satisfied with.

October 6th, 2010

Waited 2 Hours in Exam Room to Meet a Cold, Cold Doctor

I was extremely unhappy with this doctor. She had no bedside manner and was, quite frankly, very cold mannered and a little weird...don't recommend her at all.

October 19th, 2008

Will NOT talk to patients outside scheduled appointments

I found myself in a position where I was frightened and unsure and tried to call Dr. Wolf. I had been her patient for 16 months and had NEVER tried to talk with her outside my appointments before. She would NOT speak to me. I was expected to wait for SIX WEEKS, my next appointment, to get her to answer my questions. I cancelled that next appointment and haven't seen her since. I was devastated.

October 31st, 2015