Dr. Judith Wollman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Wollman?

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I have been her patient for 33 years

Beyond upset

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I made the mistake of using Dr. Wollman for my children since I went to her as a child and through my adulthood. As a matter of fact my entire family had been going there (parents, brothers, and sisters) for over 30 years. My complaints had been about how it can take as much as 90 minutes to be seen even though you could have made the appointment weeks in advance. This happens much more frequently than being seen promptly. Recently I needed to get my daughter registered for school and I have had to fight to get an appointment for virtually a couple of days before the start of school. This doesn't give me anytime to get her in the session that I prefer. The school will accept her physical from last year but Dr. Wollman refuses to fill out the form without seeing her even though it hasn't been a full year since her last appointment. I cannot believe that she is being so inflexible and showing no courtesy for the fact that 3 generations of my family have been coming there for over 30 years. I was tolerant of the ridiculous wait times, but this was the last straw. My whole family will never be coming back because of there disregard of our time and inability to assist when possible.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Been with Dr since the 80's - she listens and cares. Does not rush and is always available by phone in emergency. Has great backup doctors too!

GREAT

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

I have been going to Dr Wollman for over 20 years and I have found that she and her staff are the best. They are like family.

Posted on February 16th, 2017