A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Yanof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Yanof is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanof
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanof Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Yanof, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanof graduated from New York University.
Dr. Yanof has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Family and Children`s Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Yanof MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Yanof practice?
- Dr. Judith Yanof has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Yanof practices Psychiatry near West Newton, MA.
See West Newton Psychiatrists.