Dr. Judive Jocelyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judive Jocelyn?

October 24th, 2016

Good Doctor

I started seeing Dr Jocelyn a several months ago. I was very skeptical due to my past experiences of seeking a new Physician. My first visit she was very pleasant, attentive, compassionate and she listens. The next appointment and the next I had the same experience. It's hard to find a doctor who will actually listen without over talking you and really hear what you say. She cares about her patients and will work diligently to be sure your needs are addressed. I think I made a good decision in choosing her. UF over works their Physicians and their a bit unorganized the practice itself but overall I enjoy having her as my care provider. She's a joy to see.

December 4th, 2012

patient

i admire dr. jocelyn expertise, understanding, and bedside manner. she is a wonderful doctor.

January 6th, 2012

She is the most compassionate and caring Doctor!

Dr. Jocelyn is the most amazing Doctor I have ever encountered! She went out of her way to explain everything, she also has the best laugh, and is an extremely positive person. I would imagine that everyone ends up feeling a lot better after they see her.