Dr. Judson Brandeis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judson Brandeis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016

You are the best doctor I have ever met! Thank You for doing your job so well!!!😊😋😃

February 12th, 2016

Ned H.

I have been been Dr. Brandeis' patient for 6 or more years. There should be a "6th star" for his rating. I have complete confidence in his care.

October 1st, 2015

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional with patients. He or maybe the staff makes you wait in the room for more than an hour after your set appointment, and he never once apologized. He is also inconsistent with his medical advise. He told me that there are no hormone pills involved in the treatment but suddenly there was a prescription given to us for two months. When we went to the see the oncologist for the scheduled appointment more than a month after, they told me to contact Dr Brandeis to double check if the hormone pill should still be taken. When I finally talked to him, he told me it was supposed to be taken only for a month. When I asked who should have told me to stop taking it, he couldn't answer, didn't even apologize, silence on the other end of the line. When I told him, he is dealing with a cancer patient and he should make sure he tells me what needs to be done, he just said "okay". He is very unprofessional and doesn't seem to care at all.

May 7th, 2014

You ROCK!

You are a very caring individual! This is only my second visit but I was impressed by your professionalism. Thankyou for helping me. It's hard to find good doctors - you definitely ROCK!

November 10th, 2013

GOOD UROLOGIST

Dr. Brandeis is thorough. He communicates well and I feel I couldn't be in better hands

November 10th, 2013

first visit

New doctor, recommended by my primary care doctor. Very clear communicator, Used his laptop to make notes, including voice recording. Quick, clear, and decisive.

September 11th, 2013

Medical Care "Out of the World"

Dr. Brandeis has the best 'bed side manner' of any doctor I have ever had. I felt like I was his only patient...... IN THE WHOLE WORLD! He listened to my issues and offered options that I could understand. I am planning to move forward with one of his suggestions.

March 12th, 2013

Very good and knowledgeable doctor

I am very pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

March 9th, 2013

The New Doctor Wellbe

A country doctor in a young doctors body.Having to go through Prostate cancer I found Dr. Brandeis to be informative with a great bedside manner.

March 7th, 2013

My healthcare encounter with Dr. Brandeis was extremely positive - he is an extremely skilled physician. He took the time to explain the procedure in a very clear and understandable manner. The procedure itself was quick, efficient and with no discomfort. I was extremely pleased and woulld highly recommend his services.

February 21st, 2013

Patient

Dr. Brandeis first treated me for multiple Kidney Stones 18 months ago with the utmost professional and personal care. As I continue to see him for follow-up visits (and 1 additonal episode of Kidney Stones) he and the Staff at Pacific Urology have been a pleasure to deal with. That is, if anyone can be a pleasure when one is experiencing Kidney Stones! Dr. Brandeis is responsive and patient with my questions and concerns and I woudl highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

November 9th, 2012

Very professional. Made diagnosis properly. Did the necessary surgery very skillfully. I have tremendous confidence in Dr. Brandeis' ability and will use him as my Urologist in the future