Dr. Judson Brewer MD Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2016
He is the best

June 23rd, 2015
My miracle baby
I am so greatful for brewer if he wouldn't of been my doctor the day I went into labor I'm afraid my daughter would not be here she got stuck coming out 3 times and she wasn't even white when she was born she was almost black when she did and he keep me from looking over until they got her breathing and checked out I knew something was wrong but he was trying to keep me from freaking out he is the best doctor I could of asked for when having my daughter so thank u for saving my daughter you delivered me when my mom had me and then u delivered my daughter thank u so much

February 26th, 2015
Dr Brewer is a wonderful Dr. He is very attentive to your needs. He always listens and takes the time to explain any tests or procedures. I have ha high risk pregnancies and if it wasn't for this Dr my children would not be here. I thank God for such a wonderful Dr. He loves what he does and cares for each and every patient and it shows.

February 13th, 2015
Not a supportive doctor - bad bedside manner
Horrible bedside manner. I don't feel important at all. I feel like every time I come in I'm on a conveyor belt of patients that he is reluctant to deal with. Pregnancy is a big journey that you want to feel supported through. Brewer will not be a supportive partner in your journey. His bedside manner is gruff, short and not at all compassionate. I would not recommend him to anyone and won't be seeing him for any future pregnancies.

January 21st, 2015
The worst ob
Horrible staff! Refused to take anthem

December 23rd, 2014
Absolutely Terrible, No Experience
This is the worst doctor I have ever visited, in any field. He is an absolute chauvinist; I wish I would have walked out. If you have a chronic condition, do not visit this doctor. He has limited if any experience, and is not even familiar with the medication used to treat mine which is very standard. Nevertheless, he had no advice and he actually did continually try to press that I start using an antidepressant. It was completely unrelated to any symptoms and had no medical basis whatsoever, and he will not listen if you say that isn't something you're looking into. Then he wanted to do an "exam" even though everything is up to date. I went to this doctor for help, and I wouldn't even recommend him for someone to have their annual pap smear.

January 5th, 2014
Find a doctor who cares
Terrible service from both the doctor and the staff. I unfortunately got assigned to this doctor on call when in the hospital - I never would have visited his office after having read the terrible online reviews he has received. They're spot on - lack of professionalism on his behalf and that of his staff. The doctor made fun of my degree, telling me that a PhD wasn't as difficult as being a "real" doctor. After being released from the hospital, I stood waiting at the front desk counter for over 30 minutes while the woman straightened her desk and loudly talked with another employee about how she receives retirement from AT&T, so she doesn't care what the patients here (at Brewer's office) want/need, as long as she gets her check. Due to this terribel service and my previous experience with the doctor, I refused further follow-up care, choosing to return to my regular OB/Gyn. The office staff was very upset by this decision and Dr. Brewer himself got on the phone to talk to me. I requested that my file be faxed to my doctor and he initially said he would not, until I mentioned that it was illegal to deny a patient access to their own file. My doctor received the fax that day and I haven't heard from Brewer's office since. My recommendation: look for a doctor who is professional, up-to-speed on current medical research and trends, and will treat you with dignity.

November 22nd, 2013
Dehydrated and sick
I was having severe morning sickness for 3 days that was not being controlled with meds. I called to make an appt informing the office of this and the fact that I was dehydrated. I was told to come in an hour later. When I arrived the receptionist asked if I peed in a cup. I explained that I couldn't. After waiting a half hour the receptionist asked if I peed in a cup and when I told her no she stated that I would not be brought back until I left a sample. I explained that I was dehydrated and could not go. She went in to say they only needed a drop. I tried to go but as expected I could not go (not even a drop). I told the receptionist this who stated she would tell the nurse. I sat there for a total of a hour and a half before I finally left. I ended up having to go to the ER to get IV fluids and meds. I was so furious with how I was treated that I have now changed doctors. I need to know that my baby and I are going to be well taken care of and dr. Brewers staff have proven they are not capable of that.

January 9th, 2012
The most unprofessional by far!
This doctor is literally the most uncaring and self involved jerk I believe is even in practice in the state of Indiana. Not only is he rude with a horrible bedside manner but I do believe it is still considered ridiculous to laugh at an ex-ray of a woman's ovarian cist. How he is still in practice is beyond me!

December 1st, 2011
Our guardian angel (Veronica Richardson)
I first came to Dr. Brewer in 2002 and was having a very difficult 2nd pregnancy. Under his amazing watchful eye I made it through. I had severe siotic nerve pain and when other doctors wanted me to take steroid shots for it, Dr. Brewer, knowin how against medication I am, placed me in physical therapy and held my hand through it all. The day before my due date, when I told him something was wrong, that I wasn't feeling right, he listened. After finding I was severly hypertensive, my son was born by inducement the following day, healthy, and just 3 days before my mother passed. He is now 8 and healthy. I returned again in 2004, knowing that he was the only doctor I could trust. My pregnancy was perfect. At 30 weeks, when I couldn't feel my daughter kick me, I called him and told him again that something wasn't right. I love the way he trusts a mother to listen to her own body. That night he delivered my 3 lb. 13 oz. daughter by emergency c-section. Her bowel was not connected right and she was becoming septic in me. Had he not listened when he did, she would not be here, 6 years later, feisty as ever. And yet again, in 2009, pregnant with my 4th, I called upon the man who I believe is the reason my 2nd and 3rd children are even alive today. He helped me through the months of vomiting and helped me find ways, even without meds, to help me and my baby gain healthy pounds. The night I went into labor was the scariest night of my life. It was unlike any labor I had ever had. It only hurt in one spot and this scared me. I was planning to labor at home and then go in just to deliver. I called Dr. Brewer at 1:15 in the morning and told him I felt like my uterus was splitting open; there was no pain anywhere else. He calmed me down, had my husband drive me in, and he delivered my son at 1:48 am, by emergency c-section. My uterus was going to rupture. I can not sing this man's praises enough. He is truely one of the reasons I have 3 of my 4 children with me today. I love him, I thank him, and will eternally be grateful for his hard work and dedication. If you want a doctor who will patiently care for you, help you when no one else will, and will listen to you - even when you think your concerns are rediculous - this is the doctor you want. Dr. Brewer, if you ever read this, please know that I believe God sent you to me so that I could be a mother. You trusted me and listened to me when everyone else thought I was crazy. You are truely MY guardian angel.

August 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
Doctor Brewer is an awesome doctor he is thier for you and will answer many question he was their for me and i had a rough pregnancy if it was not for ...

August 16th, 2011
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I have seen Dr. Brewer for the care of my last 2 pregnancies. I absolutely love him and his staff. They are so caring and considerate. I don't always enjoy how long it takes to get into a room to be see but you have to keep in mind that HE DELIVERS BABIES FOR A LIVING...ITS NOT ALWAYS AN EASY PROCESS!! After being a patient of his, I will never go anywhere else.