A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Gash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Gash, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gash graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Gash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson R Gash MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judson R. Gash practice?
- Dr. Judson Gash has 1 office location.
Dr. Judson Gash practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.