A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Penton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Penton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson Leigh Penton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judson L. Penton practice?
- Dr. Judson Penton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judson Penton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Livingston, LA.
See Hammond Orthopedic Surgeons.