A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judson Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson Wayne Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judson W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Judson Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Judson Smith practices Family Medicine near Double Springs, AL.
See Double Springs Primary Care Doctors.