A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judson Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson Wayne Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judson W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Judson Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Judson Smith practices Family Medicine near Double Springs, AL.
See Double Springs Family Physicians.