A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judson Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judson Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judson Wood, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fh Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judson Booker Wood FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judson B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Judson Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judson Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Gary Surgeons.