A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Benson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Benson practice?
Dr. Judy Benson practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wenatchee, WA.
See Spokane Internists.