A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Bernbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Bernbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of preterm and high-risk infants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernbaum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy C. Bernbaum practice?
Dr. Judy Bernbaum practices Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.