A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Borland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Borland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Borland, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Borland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Teton Medical Center - CAH
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Elizabeth Borland MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy E. Borland practice?
- Dr. Judy Borland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judy Borland practices Emergency Medicine near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs National Park, AR and Choteau, MT.
See Great Falls Emergency Physicians.