Dr. Judy Boslow MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2015
Very unhelpful
Very unprofessional. The billing department was all messed up and confused and I was struggling with the front office.

May 28th, 2013
Longtime patient of Dr. Boslow
Dr. Boslow is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor. She always made me very comfortable, explained things clearly and was up on the latest information. She is very empathetic and easy-to-talk to. Her concern with my overall health in the context of ob/gyn issues always impressed me. I think she is an excellent physician and I am very glad I found her for my gynecology needs.

September 13th, 2012
not off to a good start.
My first red flag was a call from a billing company wanting to verify my information ahead of my appointment, IE. SSN, payment info, etc.My second red flag was on the day of my scheduled 12pm appointment I was informed by the office staff the doctor had made another appointment between 11am-1pm and that I would need to reschedule around her office hours. No consideration that when I booked this appointment, I had to wait a number of weeks for it. No accommodation to reschedule at my convenience as I was just inconvenienced. Limited office hours & days in office & people expected to hand over their personal info via telephone? I'm in the wrong line of work... What a complete waste of my time. This was to be my first appointment with this doctor. Moving on!

May 3rd, 2012
Some people should not be allowed to be doctors.
Some people should not be allowed to be doctors, and Judy Boslow is one of these people. Upon meeting her, her brusque and insensitive manner became apparent immediately, and only intensified over the course of the appointment. The first thing she said to me was, "You're on an awful lot of medications for someone so young." Her tone was condescending, later proclaiming that she "doesn't even know what half of these [medications] are." I would not recommend Judy Boslow to anyone I know. Please proceed with caution.

June 25th, 2017