A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Bourget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Bourget is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourget
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourget Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourget graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bourget has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lynn Bourget MD is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Bourget practice?
- Dr. Judy Bourget has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Bourget practices General Practice near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point General Practitioners.