A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Bourget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Bourget is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourget
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourget Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourget graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bourget has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lynn Bourget MD is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Bourget practice?
- Dr. Judy Bourget has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Bourget practices General Practice near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point General Practitioners.