Internist

222 Route 59
Ste 302
Suffern, NY 10901
845-368-0100
Locations and availability (2)

|  LCSW  |  show details
by Holly Shiffman on May 29th, 2014

Dr. Lin is truly a consumate professional. She is the "old-fashioned physician" who listens, cares, uses all the newest technology to help diagnose and treat whatever is brought before her. She speaks plainly and genuinely...the best PCP with which I have ever had the pleasure of working.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr. Lin made my pre-op exam an absolutely positive experience. She was thorough and knowledgable and took the time to answer all of my questions. She offered very good advice and also made herself available after my visit, via the Internet. I would definitely recommend her and know that I am in the hands of someone who truly cares.

|  Dr. Lin is amazing!  |  show details
by SUNY Student on Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Lin is the sweetest doctor I have ever had! She genuinely cares about her patients and takes special interest in each one. I have been seeing her for about 2 years now and she has helped me through some pretty bad times. The office she happens to work in could use some help though (most of the receptionists are snobby/inconsiderate with the exception of Kathy).

|  I agree with prior negative comment.  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2010

I have waited and waited since 2008 until someone else posted a negative comment concerning this Dr. Lin. My experiences with her were terrible. I had the sad task and experience to deal with her three times. My opinion is if you dont agree with her and her expert medical opinion then you are a nuisance to her. You, as the paying patient and it is your body, are not allowed to question her medical opinion. She is the law of her land and hopefully she will either change her ways or she will be a very poor doctor to her patients. Take my advice and if you HAVE to use this practice, try Dr. Henson.

|  Wonderful caring doctor  |  show details
by TAB on May 26th, 2009

Dr. Lin is very knowlegable, caring and sweet. She takes very good care of her patients.

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2009

My first and hopefully last experience with Dr. Lin is that she has one of the worse "bedside" manners I have ever witnessed by a physician. She does not take the time to ask any questions or show any empathy or concern for a patient. She is clearly the type of doctor who makes you feel like it's a waste of her time dealing with you in addition to you just being a insurance code on a form. I am afraid that Dr. Lin may be the grim introduction to healthcare of the future where the doctor no longer sees a face on the name of a patient but only a case number. If you have to go to see a physician at the Hudson Valley Medical Association in Pomona NY - hopefully you won't get her. She is a poor excuse for a physician.