A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ling Chin MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Chin practice?
- Dr. Judy Chin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Chin practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Oncologists.